- 1 (10-ounce) bag shredded cabbage (about 4 cups)*
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 2/3 cups non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- pinch of salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
Combine the cabbage, carrot and green onions in a large bow, and toss to combine.
In a separate bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, mustard celery salt, and a pinch of salt and pepper until combine. Taste, and season with extra salt and pepper if needed.
Pour the Greek yogurt mixture into the cabbage mixture, and toss until evenly combined.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.