Domácí applesaucev Paleo před 8 měsíci
- 3 lbs. assorted apples, peeled and sliced;
- ¼ cup water;
- 6 tbsp. raw honey; (optional)
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice;
- 2 tbsp. ghee (clarified butter), cut into small pieces;
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon;
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg;
- Pinch of coarse salt;
Preheat your oven to 425 F.
In a baking dish, combine the apples, water, honey, lemon juice, ghee, and salt.
Place in the oven and roast 30 minutes or until the apples are very soft.
In a big bowl, puree the apple using a hand mixer or food mill. Of course, You can also use a blender or food processor to achieve the same result.
Stir in the spices and serve while still warm or once cold.