- 1 portion of cooked soba noodles
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cooked corn, keep some for garnish
- 1 whole avocado, cubed
- 1 tsp dashi powder, or fresh dashi stock
- 1/2 tbsp butter, plus 1 tsp for garnish
- 1 handful fresh spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped spring onions, keep some for garnish
- fresh coriander to garnish
Fry off the garlic with some oil in a pot.
Add 1/2 avocado, the corn and butter. cook for 2 mins.
Drop in the broth. Bring to a simmer. season with dashi stock or powder.
Place the broth the in the bowl, put the noodles in the middle. Garnish with 1/2 avocado, corn, coriander, spring onions and spinach leaves.
Be extra guilty and finish the bowl with 1 tsp butter.